Friday, May 27, 2011

Cute Jumpsuit

Unless you have been living under a rock, you know that jumpsuits are super hot for spring/summer. I have seen quite a few "rompers" or short jumpsuits in SL but not many full length jumpsuits, and even fewer quality, well done full length jumpsuits...so when I was at the recent installment of TFG (the Fashion Garret) and spied this fashion forward jumpsuit I had to snatch it up and OMG I love it. The colour is beautiful for this time of year and I really like the abstract paint details too.
Paired the jumpsuit with a really gorgeous skin from Lara Hurley, as well as some nice new jewelry from a staple of mine, MOOD. I decided to play on the red in the abstract paint details of the suit and threw on some sexy brand new heels from N-Core, a sweet little red clutch from favorite House of Fox and of course had to paint the nails red too!

 P.S
Check back real soon because I have quite a few posts coming right up! :D


Skin: Leah in Pale; Red Gloss - Lara Hurley Skins
Hair: Ambrosia in Butterfinger - !Lamb

Jumpsuit: Iman Jumpsuit - Vackra for TFG
Shoes: Caress in Rouge Passion - N-Core
Clutch: Stella Clutch in Apple/Silver - House of Fox (Thanks Roman!)
Jewelry: Pangani Ensemble in Platinum (comes with colour changing HUD) - MOOD (Thanks Jori!)

No comments:

Post a Comment